Introduction and aim
Pure and Clean is a family-run Window Cleaning business, operating from 2 The Crescent, Congleton, Cheshire CW12
Our main Services are the cleaning of Windows, Gutters and UPVC surfaces by the use of Water Fed Poles using
purified water. We recognise that our operations result in emissions to air and water, and the generation of waste.
It is our aim to comply with legislation and other requirements, continue to reduce the environmental impacts of
our business and operate in an environmentally responsible manner. This policy describes how we will achieve our
This environmental policy applies to all of our operations including management, office services, printing and
delivery of our services. Graeme Foster the owner of Pure and Clean is responsible for ensuring that the policy is
We will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our objectives and targets.
During 2012 and 2013, we aim to:
* reduce water wastage in our production of purified water.
* Produce more of our own energy through solar power
* inform all customers and suppliers of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact
To achieve our aims, we have set ourselves the following targets:
* inform all customers and suppliers about our environmental policy by January 2013 and, thereafter, all new
customers and suppliers
* reduce water use in cleaning operations
* uprate water purification system and introduce green energy production
* evaluate the costs and benefits of converting vehicles to greener energy usage
Monitoring and auditing
Progress against these objectives will be monitored through 6 monthly management meetings.
This environmental policy is available on request. If you wish to obtain a copy or would like to discuss our
progress against our objectives, please contact:-
or leave a message on 01260-280625